Sunday, October 13, 2013

Crawling Back Up

I figured it was long over due time for me to crawl back up over the face of the world from which I fell. While my reason for being gone is one I think you'll like, it has left me missing you all terribly. I haven't been seen much here, on Twitter, or even Facebook. You see, my muse kidnapped me and held me hostage in the most delicious way. The novella that was due this fall has turned into a full fledged novel and I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, that means the release date has been pushed out but the rewards will be oh so sweet and so worth it, trust me. This next installment in the Valkyrie series is going to be a doosie.

As it nears completion and goes to my editor, I am emerging back into the world and am eager to catch up with all of you. So tell me, how have you been, what have you been up to? Any good news?

No comments:

Post a Comment