Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: A Chance Encounter

I picked up A Chance Encounter by A.J. Lyle when I found it free on Barnes and Noble.

3.5 flames



The smoking cover alone convinced me to download it. It started out with an interesting plot that I was disappointed didn't continue. Though, since it's only a short story, I can understand why. The author can write a steamy sex scene for sure! And this play on many a man's fantasy is sure to please many. The characters were interesting and held a lot of promise. I'd love to see a full length novella or novel of this with a deeper plot and more about these characters. If you're looking for a quickie, then I recommend this one.

Goodreads / Amazon / B&N

This short story (27 pages on my Nook) was free at the time of download. 1 M/F sex scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment